Monday, August 25, 2025

Afternoon Tea @ Woodland Park Zoo

Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day.  We finally got to go on Saturday with Gabby & Ethan.  The tea included admission to the zoo, so we drove up early to see all the animals before our tea at 1pm.  It was a really hot day, so I'm glad we decided to go early and not wait until after the tea to look around.  A few of the animals were still active, although several others were sleeping due to the heat.  We were all excited to see the sloth bear and her baby.  They were so cute hanging out in the pool to cool down.  We also did the dinosaur exhibit, which is always cool.  They had some different dinosaurs than the last time when Gabby and I visited back in 2021.  We saw tons of cool birds and one giant snake which I wish I had NOT seen.  Scary! Gabby & I also rode the carousel as our tea came with unlimited rides, which we didn't realize.  The tea itself was pretty good.  We all liked the little quiche which was quite flavorful.  Scott and I really liked the ube petit four.  It was a fun day and I'm glad we got to spend some time with our new favorite newlyweds!




It didn't seem like a lot of food, but we all got stuffed!







No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...