
Ok, I was given the MEME award by my friend Rosemarie. I have to share 7 things about myself then award the MEME to seven blog friends. Do I even have 7 blog friends? Hmmm...this is a lot of pressure she's put me under......
Here are 7 things you've always wanted to know about me (or not):
1. I have never seen ET nor wanted to.
2. I have a Facebook but never go on it.
3. I like grapes but nothing grape-flavored.
4. I just rediscovered a taste for strawberries.
5. I love food with nuts in them but I don't like to eat just nuts by themselves.
6. If I won the lottery I would get myself a personal chef because I hate to cook!
7. My dream job is to be the official White House photographer.
Ok, now my blog friends. If you see your name below, you are now awarded the MEME. I'm sure you feel very special right now :)
1. Rozanne
2. Marti
3. Nikki
4. Johanna
5. Katie
6. Nadia
7. Aunt Patty...she doesn't have a blog, but she checks mine often and that's what counts in my book!
1 comment:
White House photographer, huh? I would have never guessed. :) Glad to hear that you like strawberries again. You must have finally gotten over all those childhood memories of picking berries. :) I thought you liked cooking, or maybe that's baking...
Post a Comment