The girls finally head back to school tomorrow. It seems super late this year especially with our friends living in the South where school starts at the beginning of August. Tonight was the annual Ice Cream Social event at Michael T. Gabby and I were the only ones who went as Corey had a dentist appointment. We got to meet Gabby's new teachers, Mrs Hayes & Mrs Hawthorne, who both seemed very nice. She also got to pick a desk and drop off her school supplies. I am excited for another school year! And I think the kids are, too, but I'm not sure they will admit it.

Gabby at her new desk.
3 comments:
Have a fun first day of school!!
I'm glad it's finally time to go back to school. I keep thinking that everyone is back in school since we've been for over 3 weeks now. I hope they both have another good school year.
Let's hope for a great year!
Post a Comment