Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hunter's Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch!


Corey searching for that "perfect" pumpkin. It is kind of late in the season so we had to really search for good pumpkins.

Scott & Gabby with their spoils.

Scott trying to figure out which pumpkin he wants.

Corey managed to find one pumpkin that met all of her "perfect" criteria.

Gabby & cute painted pumpkins.

Searching out by the barn.

Gabby and one of her small pumpkins.
Gabby as a scarecrow.

Gabs in the field.

I wanted Corey to pick this one, but she said it wasn't "perfect" enough. The pumpkin was sad.

The girls as kitty cats.

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm surprised you let them poase as kitty cats. I know how you despise cats. What would Winston think? :) I can't believe how long Corey's hair is.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oops pose was the word...I do know how to spell!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...