Sunday, November 8, 2009

Turkey Feast



Scott & I attended the Turkey Feast at MTS on Friday with Gabby. I look forward to this event every year. This was the first year that Scott was able to go. We surprised her with a mug of hot cocoa-her favorite. The meal was mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce, a roll, fruit salad, a mini pumpkin pie and chocolate milk. I ate all of my food, but Scott barely ate his. He said it was too yucky. Come on, it's a school lunch. You need to set your expectations low :)

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Sounds like the same meal they had every year...I can usually finish it off though. I go with your assessment...set your expectations low. :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...