Saturday, February 27, 2010

Luau

Last night we went to the Mormon church for a Luau. We had delicious food followed by some fantastic performances by the kids. It was a lot of fun! Thank you to Pamela who scored us a table right up front so we could get some great pictures & video.

Our hula girl.

Scott & Gabby

There's Gabby in the back with the pink skirt.

Corey & Madi. Love Madi's green braces.
Here are a few videos. I wanted to make sure I didn't go over the 100 MB limit so unfortunately I had to cut them short.

A group from the Lacey Ward also performed and they were really fun to watch.

Here are some of the older girls performing.
Gabby was in two numbers. I think this was the 2nd one.
Here she is in the first number.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Looks like great entertainment! I couldn't get my sound to work on my computer, or I'm sure it would have been even better.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...