Thursday, May 20, 2010

Totally Corey

I love that even though I don't get to go places with Corey and her friends, I can still get pictures of what they're doing by stealing them off her friends' Facebook posts :) Here are pictures of Corey and her friends this past Monday. Before their parade in Ballard they got to spend some time in Seattle Center just hanging out and doing whatever they wanted. So a few of them went to the Experience Music Project where we went last year when Rozanne & her family were here. I really liked their science fiction area and it looks like the girls did, too, because most of the pics are from there. Enjoy!


Star Trek Wannabees

Emily, Corey & Ha Yoon



I remember we took pics at this same sculpture last year.





1 comment:

Rozanne said...

Good idea about stealing pics off facebook! :0

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...