Sunday, October 10, 2010

Corey Turns 15!

I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up! Our Cor-bear turned 15 today! Gamma flew over from Spokane to help us celebrate. We met up with her in Southcenter & had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. As usual the food was yummy, and the portions were HUGE! Only Gabby had room in her belly for dessert. She ordered the Red Velvet cheesecake which Scott ended up "helping" her finish. The staff sang to Corey & she got her own personal sundae.

Waiting to be seated. We arrived during a lull so it didn't take us too long to be seated.
Sisterly love.
Gamma & Scott.
Corey and her sundae.
When we got home it was time to open cards & gifts. She got quite a bit of cash (always good!). She received the first 2 Toy Story movies as well as Harry Potter 6 on DVD. A Subway gift card-her favorite place to eat!
Gabby picked out this gift...what can it be?
An awesome Woody doll that says 25 different phrases when you pull the string on his back.
I am so proud of the person that Corey has become. She is naturally a happy person & her fun personality always brings a smile to our faces. She is a great student & takes pride in her school work & extracurricular activities. I love that she cares about her sister even when Gabby drives her crazy. She is a true blessing to our family and we love her very much! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Corey, you have always been happy in your own skin. I love that about you!! Hope you had a great birthday!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday. It's good to hear about teenagers with smiles and good attitudes. :) I can't believe I didn't know you are a Toy Story fan.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...