Friday, March 25, 2011

Earth Hour

Earth Hour...I'm sure some of you have heard of it. Ok, maybe not. But now you have. Earth Hour is an event hosted by World Wildlife Fund (WWF) all over the world. This event is a way to take a stand against Climate Change. For one hour every year, hundreds of countries and millions of individuals pledge to turn their lights off for one hour (this time is specifically set). Last year (2010) was the biggest turn out for Earth Hour ever. A record of 128 countries and territories participated along with many iconic buildings. Let's see if we can break that record this year. This year Earth Hour will occur on Saturday March 26th at 8:30 pm. From the title, you should be able to figure out when this event will end. :) Please join my family and I as we take a stand for our environment.

For more information and to pledge your support, go to the following link:



No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...