Today Jennifer & I walked the 10k Lacey YRE (year round event). It was a perfect walking day, not too cold and not raining. The walk took us through the campus of Saint Martin's University (a Benedictine university) where we found a wonderful old cemetery as well as a lovely new landscaped pond area. It was definitely worth waking up for early on a Saturday morning. Since we started Volksmarching two years ago I have walked 237 kilometers. I am almost half way to the 500k needed to complete my first distance book. We hope to do more YREs now that summer is upon us and hopefully the weather will cooperate.
 |
| I forgot my camera so had to take pictures with my phone. The clarity is not great. |
 |
| The gates to the cemetery. |
 |
| OSB stands for Order of St. Benedict |
1 comment:
Looks like all my pics lately! But, my new pictures I was able to use my camera. My friend has the same camera and let me borrow her charger. YEAH!
Post a Comment