Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Lights

On Friday the blustery weather we've been having finally went away so we decided to take advantage of this small reprieve and put up our Christmas lights.  As always it involved a lot of digging through boxes, untangling stings of lights, frustration, arguing, and debate.  Ah, Christmas!

Gabby deciding where to put the lighted penguins.

Scott manning the staple gun.  He managed to shoot me in the hand with it.  Luckily it wasn't my eye.

Corey giving advice.

On to the fence....



Corey was determined to write "Ho,Ho,Ho" on the fence with the lights.  She did a good job!

Here I am putting more lights up on that sad wood-pecked tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of all that at night now! :)
Rozanne

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...