Monday, December 26, 2011

CTE 2007

I don't know about you, but as soon as Christmas is over, I'm ready to head straight for the new year.  Scott always says I have a short attention span.   I am ready to take down all my decorations and get into cleaning mode.  When I woke up at 7am this morning (hard for me to sleep in as I always get up so early during the week for work), the first thing I thought about was that it was time to get rid of all the junk we've accumulated this past year.  So I started with the bane of my existence-our den.  Not sure why, but our kids cannot seem to manage to put things away where they belong in this room.  During my manic sorting I came across some old photos of the kids at Creative Theatre Experience in 2007 when they performed Seussical the Musical.  I had to pause and scan them in to share.  Can't believe how young they look, although I guess it was 4 1/2 years ago.  Gabby would have been 8 and Corey 11.


Gabby is in the far right, 2nd row, with the infamous Gabby grimace.

Corey right in front on the right.  She saw this picture and said to me that she looks exactly the same now as she did back then.  I have to agree.

I forgot how much Gabby loved those shoes.  She wore them all the time.  They obviously went with any outfit.

Corey is in the first row, right in the middle.  Cute how even when she's singing she still has a smile on her face :)

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Crazy how time flies! That was before we moved, and we have lived here almost 4 years now...so hard to believe!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...