Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cupcake Classic

Scott & Corey participated in the 3rd Annual Cupcake Classic 1 mile backwards run today to help benefit breast cancer research.  They weren't quite sure about running backwards, but ended up doing much better than anticipated. Scott finished in 15:57:36 and Corey was not too far behind him @ 16:33:41.  Afterwards they each got free cupcakes.  They both had a great time and hope to do it again next year.

Not looking too excited..yet :)



They had to put their numbers on their backs so that the race officials could see them as they crossed the line.
Looking a little more excited to start...

And they're off!

I was glad Scott wore bright orange..it made it much easier to pick him out of the crowd.

It wasn't long before I saw Scott heading to the finish line.

Crossing the finish line.

Here comes Corey!
Still smiling!


Corey went for the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting...of course :)
Scott's was red velvet.



No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...