Friday, May 31, 2013

Rehearsals

I can't believe another year of dance has come to an end. This weekend is Spring Showcase, where the kids get to perform & show us everything they've learned over the course of this year.  I took the day off to take Gabby to dress rehearsals, which is always fun.  It's my chance to get a backstage peek and take a few photos.  Unfortunately we aren't allowed to use our flash, so even though I took a ton of photos, only a few came out post worthy.  

I watched her perform in two different dances, Celtic Tales and Not With Haste.  I have to admit that when she was dancing I got a little teary eyed. She has grown up so much just in these past few years with Studio West.  I am so thankful that when Nikki was here, she started her dance studio, which was where Gabby found a love for dance.   We are so proud of you, Gabby!

This is her Celtic Tales group


Gabby is on the far right.
Not With Haste


No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...