Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Hunt

It was another gorgeous fall day so we went hunting for some pumpkins at Lattin's Cider Mill.  I think we found some good ones.  Then we had some delicious treats before heading home to do some decorating of the house & yard.  Scooby Doo has been inflated, so I guess the Halloween season has officially begun! 

Gorgeous fall color this year!

Ghosty & Frankie are our last two yard decorations that have not completely disintegrated. 


Ready to go a huntin'


Pumpkin posing

Scott found his right away.  It took the rest of us quite a while to find the perfect one.







Scott was guarding the pumpkins that we picked out while we continued our search for the perfect one. 



In line to pay...

I always thought Scott was a pumpkin head!


Had to get a goat picture.  The girls didn't want to pet any animals. 





Cute baby ducks







A delicious, fresh, hot apple fritter!












This is his "stop taking my picture" face. 

Hanging out in the back of Corey's truck.



This was my pumpkin.  I think it makes a good Woody. 


Gabby sorting through our decorations.

Scooby Doo!









No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...