Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 42: Around the block

February decided to go out with a bang.  We hit 58 degrees today!  It was a lovely Friday afternoon, the kind that makes me dream of spring.  The sun got my gardening juices running, so I went out & worked in the yard, pruning my roses, picking up leftover leaves from the fall, and trimming some bushes.  I only stopped because the blue bin was filled to the brim!  Since I spent so much time in the yard we only had enough time for a short jaunt around the block.  Winston didn't mind, though.  He was just happy to get out & enjoy the sun.

I only got 2 of the 4 bushes trimmed.  I think I went a bit overboard, but they should come back.

My daffodils and Asiatic lilies are sprouting!



 
'tude face

Winston is like, "what do you want??"

 

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...