Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yesterday & Today

Last Thursday Scott and I went to a concert at the Washington Center called Yesterday and Today: The Interactive Beatles Experience.  I had heard about it on the radio and decided to buy tickets because Scott & I are both big Beatles fans.  The performers were 3 brothers and their band.  They didn't have the mop top haircuts or English accents, but they were phenomenal.  They played a mix of Beatles songs and even managed to sneak in Imagine by John Lennon.  The best part was that they played the songs as they should be played without all the extra stuff that musicians today always seem to add on for no reason.  Anyhow, we had a fantastic time!  It was interesting to listen to a few of our fellow audience members talk about how they actually saw the Beatles live in 1964!  Several people got up and danced up and down the aisles.  We both agreed that if this show came back to this area we would go again. So fun!
 
 

 

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...