Well, it looks like Corey is going to cut her summer short here in Tumwater. She was offered a research assistant job today working with calves in Pullman. It seems like she was barely home, and now she is heading back on Thursday. We will be sad to see her go, but understand that this is a great opportunity for her. Luckily, she already has her apartment ready; she just needs to let them know that she is moving in earlier than expected. I know she will have lots of fun, but we will miss her!
 |
| The girls went to see Shania Twain on Friday, the 5th. They had a blast! |
And...a few more photos from her Ireland trip that were posted by other fellow students on Facebook.
 |
| Sticking money in the wall for good luck. |
1 comment:
I'm sad that she didn't get to stay longer, but it sounds like a great opportunity towards her career. I'm glad her apartment worked out early. I bet you miss your car though.
Post a Comment