Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring Break 2019

Last week was Gabby's spring break and she flew down to So Cal to spend it with her friend, Becca, who is going to college not too far from Anaheim.  She spent 5 glorious days at Disneyland and California Adventure Park.  Unfortunately, she had to cut the last couple of days short because of her back, but she said she did everything that was on her wish list.  She ate lots of beignets & churros, saw the new Frozen show, and went on all her favorite rides as well as the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride which took over for the old Tower of Terror.  She said it was a lot of fun, but I think I will still pass :)  I'm glad she got to go, but we were all jealous that we weren't there with her!  That's the one thing we miss most about living in So Cal!  Here are a few of the pics she sent me...


A churro and sunshine, can't ask for more than that!

Gabby & Becca







Disney should so hire her!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...