Monday, June 7, 2021

Heronswood Garden

Even though it was rainy this weekend we didn't want to waste it by staying inside the entire time. Jennifer had mentioned she wanted to check out Heronswood Garden in Kingston so I said, let's just do it!  Luckily we didn't get rained on at the garden, though it did rain on the way there and back.  It's a bit of a drive, but luckily we passed through Gig Harbor so we could pick up some yummy mochi donuts from Milkvue. The garden is not super big, but it is really pretty and interesting. Lots of beautiful and different plants and flowers. There is also a big fern garden area that depicts the history of logging in the area.  Jen and I ended up buying a couple plants from the garden. 




I'm so mad that I only took one pic because Clarissa's eyes are closed!

Giant fern that was more of a tree.















No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...