Monday, July 11, 2022

Roegner Park

We took the puppies on a long walk yesterday at Roegner Park in Auburn. I saw this park on the internet a while ago, but this was the first time we've been able to go.  The dogs have finally accepted that if they want to go to new places they will have to deal with riding in the car.  Rosie just lays there forlornly, and Harvey is not throwing up or whining any longer, so it makes the car rides much more pleasant. The park is pretty close to us; it's only about 10 miles away and takes about 25 minutes to get there.  We walked on the graveled and paved path that goes along the White River.  The river was running super high, and we also saw a river otter! So cool to see one in the wild!  The park wasn't too crowded, but we did run into a few folks. There is also a dog park there.  It was fun to do some exploring and I hope we can do more soon!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad the puppies are making it easier to travel now that their car sickness is subsiding. I wanted to see the river otter. :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...