Friday, May 23, 2025

Elopement!

The day is here! Gabby & Ethan are eloping to Deception Pass State Park where they will exchange their vows this evening. Corey, Nova & I went up to Seattle yesterday to help Gabby bake & decorate her cake and buy her bouquet at Pike Place Market.  It was a gorgeous day, and we were able to enjoy some time outside after a yummy lunch at The Old Stove.  So happy for these two and I hope their day is extra special! Can't wait to see the video and pictures to come.

The Bride!


The new overlook area is really nice & they put in this cute little park with a couple of slides.

Nova liked the giant pig and also following its hoof prints!


Her beautiful bouquet.

The girls did a fantastic job decorating the cake! It is lemon cake with a strawberry reduction.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...