Monday, July 20, 2026

Afternoon Tea

I had a late birthday celebration with Jennifer & Clarissa this year because we were all out of town around the time of my birthday.  I decided I wanted to do afternoon tea and picked British Bites down in Centralia. It's funny because we ate at a British Bites in Puyallup a few years ago, and we learned that the owner of this restaurant also owned that one! Now there is only the one in Centralia, though.  We really enjoyed all the yummy food & tea. The blackberry cream puff was my favorite item! So good! We learned that she does a Harry Potter themed Christmas tea, which sounds super fun and we hope to be able to attend in December. 

My teapot was the one with the black taxis.

The sausage roll filling tasted just like shepherd's pie-it was so good!


No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...