Monday, September 14, 2026

Jennifer's Birthday Celebration

For Jennifer's birthday we went to Doja Tea in Portland and then checked out nearby Leach Botanical Garden.  The drive down and back was long, but we really didn't hit too much traffic surprisingly.  It rained almost the entire drive down, but was mostly dry for the tea & garden, which was nice. The tea & food were fabulous, and they even put a birthday candle in one of the treats for Jennifer! The tea shop was kind of in a sketchy area, which we did not anticipate, but luckily nothing happened although we did encounter a couple of interesting characters.  The garden was small, but beautiful with lots of interesting plants.  In all it was a really fun day!



I tried the honeyed bergamot and it was really good!



I thought this elevated walkway was really neat.



A fern tree from Australia.


And I found a dinosaur!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...