Monday, December 15, 2008

Making Playdoh







Gabby's teacher sent out a letter last week asking for volunteers to make playdoh for their class. They will be using the playdoh to make relief maps of landforms, rivers & cities in Washington. Fun! So I decided to volunteer even though I've never made playdoh before. The directions looked very straight-forward. We got tagged to make yellow playdoh. I must say it turned out pretty good. Gabby did most of it and did a great job! If only I knew about this when they were young instead of going out to buy all that playdoh! Shucks!

2 C water
2 C flour
1 C salt
2 tsp cream of tartar
2 TBSP vegetable oil
few drops of food coloring

Boil water w/food coloring, then mix with rest of the ingredients. Set aside to cool. Put playdoh in a zip lock bag.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Go Gabs! Too bad you didn't teach your mom how to make that sooner! :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...