Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heat Wave

It's official-we are having a heat wave here in Western Washington. Which wouldn't be so bad except most Western Washingtonians (including us) do not have central air conditioning. Today we hit the triple digits for the first time this year. The official reading at the Olympia airport at 5:00pm was 101 degrees breaking the record set in 1998. And it's expected to hit triple digits again Wednesday and Thursday. I hope I won't have melted by Saturday when we are supposed to "cool down" into the 80's.


This is the forecast for the next 7 days in Seattle which is typically about 3-6 degrees cooler than the Olympia area.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

So hot! I don't envy you at all. I don't think it's been above 100 here yet this year. You brought the cool weather here and took back the hot I guess. I has been in the low 80's here for the past several days. It's nice.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...