Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Memories

Today I received a lovely gift from my Aunt Patty-an envelope full of childhood memories. Many of the pictures she sent to me I had never seen before. It was fun to view a little piece of the past. Thanks Aunt Patty! I decided to post a few of my favorites.


Me, my mom & my brother Jerry taken March 5, 1973

My dad & mom. I don't know what year.

Me & Jerry, taken Nov 21, 1970. I would have been almost 2 1/2 and he is a little over 4 yrs old.

This was taken Dec 25, 1975 for my bear Browney's first birthday party. I still have him!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the pictures! I bet that was so fun to see all those old pictures! You could use those for your book. :)

Rosemarie said...

I awarded you the MEME award...see my blog for details. I love your old pictures.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...