Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Forest


Friday afternoon we went to the Red Lion Hotel to view their annual Christmas Forest event which raises money for the Providence St Peter Foundation.  The trees are decorated by local organizations & businesses then auctioned off.  There were several different themed trees.  Corey's favorite was the Toy Story tree.  While there we also watched two local dance schools perform traditional Irish and Scottish dancing.  They were a lot of fun to watch.  We had a great time and I'm so happy I remembered to bring my camera this year!






I really liked this Dr Seuss inspired tree.





There were also many beautiful wreaths.






This Elf tree was really cute.  In the background are a couple of the performers in their Scottish attire.






These girls performed an Irish dance.  They were really quite amazing.





No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...