Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tree Trimming.....

I know I say it every year, but my how time flies!  I can't believe it's time to trim the tree again.  Scott & I let the girls decorate the tree by themselves this year.  It worked out great!  We got to just sit back & relax.  Winston didn't enjoy it too much because he always gets decorated :)

Ah, the devil eyes!

Winston attacking Scott.

Just relaxing while the kids did all the work.  Wish it was always that way :)


The girls were excited that we finally got a new angel for our tree.   It was Corey's turn this year to put the angel on top.  She's gotten tall enough that she doesn't need help anymore.





No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...