Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Graduation 2014

Well, it has happened, my baby has grown up and graduated from high school.  Corey has grown into such a wonderful young woman.  We are proud, nervous, sad and excited all rolled into one as she takes her next step out in the world.  We know that she will accomplish many amazing things in her life.  We are so blessed that this little girl came into our lives 18 years ago.  We will miss her madly next year when she is at WSU.  I see many road trips in our future.....

Right before the ceremony....

Lined up and ready to march in...



On the big screen!

High fiving on her way out....

Lawryn, Corey & Madi

Alyse, Corey, Lawryn, Ha-Yoon, Kathryn, Madi, Hannah & Katie


Corey & Tristan.  I'm not sure what he will do without her next year! 

Sibling love!

Kathryn, Corey & Tristan


Corey with Dan, Jamie & Gianna.  At least two are looking at my camera.

Corey with Matt

Oh boy...the next 3 years are going to fly by!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So cute and sad! I am feeling your pain.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...