Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Forest 2014

Can't believe it's time for the Christmas Tree Forest once again!  2014 flew by.  Just Gabby and I made it this year because Corey is still in Pullman and Scott was volunteering to unload the Nutcracker set for the upcoming performances next week.  The trees were beautiful as always.  There was a Frozen tree this year (that movie is so popular yet I still haven't seen it!) as well as a Great Gatsby tree.  I really liked the Charlie Brown tree and the baking-themed tree.  Enjoy the pics!

Lots of yummy baked goods!








Hawaii theme
Santa enjoying some relaxation after his hard work on Xmas Eve!





Frosty theme




The Gatsby tree






Charlie Brown tree



Frozen tree
Peacock dress to go with the....

Peacock theme tree





No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...