Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nutcracker 2014

Gabby was amazing this year in the Nutcracker!  We had so much fun watching her and also hearing all the raves from fellow parents and people we didn't even know!  When I was selling flowers, a little girl came up to buy a pair of Gabby's signed pointe shoes.  When she found out I was Gabby's mom, she became very excited and asked me to tell Gabby she was her biggest fan.  It was very cute!  I have to admit, Gabby was a very dramatic Clara, but I think the role that really showcased her talent was the Spanish Lead.  That girl is sassy!  We heard that a lot!  We can't wait to see her perform again in February at the Charity Gala and in April in Peter Pan!

Taken during dress rehearsal without a flash, so not the best picture quality.  Gabby as Clara with her "Dad".

Party Scene
With her "family".





Gabby with her Spanish Lead double and the Snow Queen.


With the Sugar Plum and Spanish Lead
 
Me and Clarissa before the show.

Gabby and her Nutcracker

And Gamma...

And Grandpa...

And Scott



Gabby as Spanish Lead with the Lead Arabian.



She needed a lot of help to get into her bear costume.

Bear feet!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...