Thursday, April 30, 2015

Peter Pan Rehearsals

Peter Pan starts tomorrow!  Gabby will be performing as both a pirate girl and the pirate lead.  It's been a very long and trying week for the kids at the theater.  They've had multiple girls out with pneumonia. Gabby was very sick over last weekend and is dancing with an injured foot.  But, I know that they will all step up and give us an amazing performance like they do every year!  Can't give enough kudos to all the dancers!  They put in so much hard work and dedication.  I went to the theater tonight to assemble flower bouquets and was lucky enough to snag a few pictures during their dress rehearsal.  I can't wait to see everyone dance!

Gabby with the mini-belles.  She only has one sock because they ran out of socks!



Olivia doesn't look too scared.

There is Olivia noticing them getting their picture taken.

And there she is photo bombing them!


The flowers I helped arrange.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...