Thursday, June 4, 2015

Corey Summer 2015

Well, Corey has been back from Ireland for almost two weeks. I think we are still adjusting to having all of us here at the same time, especially since we have 4 drivers and only 3 cars!  It's been fun, though!  Here is some of the stuff she's been up to lately besides catching up on sleep.



Hanging out with her sister in the sunshine.  She got a sunburn on her shoulders that day!

In downtown Olympia by Old School Pizzeria




Corey had 11 inches taken off, and Gabby had 10 inches taken off.  They will be donating their hair to make wigs for kids.

They were good, too!  I'm teaching her how to cook so she won't starve next year in the apartment.

Hanging out with her good friend, Roslyn.


2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Looks like she had a good time during her short time at home.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I need you to teach me how to make lettuce wraps. :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...