Sunday, November 29, 2015

Corey Update

I can't believe Corey only has three more weeks of school before this semester is over! Her sophomore year is flying by and it's been a while since I've posted an update.  Here are pictures from  October & November.  She just returned to Pullman yesterday after coming home for Thanksgiving break.  It was really great to see her, and we can't wait to see her again for Christmas break. 














She gets to do fun things!














Her good friend, Tristan, came to check out the campus.






This was the day after she got home for break.  We were taking Winston to Stacey's house because she watched him while we went to Disneyland.


Gabby recreating her Clara performance with a sandwich.

She got to hang out with her good friend Roslyn the day before we flew out to Disneyland.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...