Thursday, July 28, 2016

Adele

We all went to watch Adele perform on Tuesday night at Key Arena.  It was a fabulous show!  That girl really can sing!  She was also very talkative & funny.  It was a sold out show and I still can't believe we were able to snag tickets!  Definitely the highlight of summer 2016!



Corey likes this picture, but I don't like the creepy photo bomber!

We were waiting in line for merchandise.  It was moving so slow, we were nervous about missing the show!  Luckily Adele came on 15 minutes late & we didn't miss one moment!









Everyone lit their cell phones for this song.

After the concert. 





1 comment:

Nikki said...

Lucky!! I love Adele. You all look great!!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...