Saturday, July 16, 2016

Coug Day at the Mariners

Today Scott & I went up to Seattle for Coug Day at the Mariners with Neil & Nancy.   It was also Robinson Cano bobble head day, and we were able to get up there in time to snag four.  The game was really fun!   It was mostly a pitcher's duel, and we didn't score until the 6th inning.  Thankfully, the Mariners were able to hold on to the lead and won 1 to 0 against the Houston Astros!  Always great to see them win!

Our favorite mascot, Butch!


Lunch at the Hit it Here Café before the game.

Neil and Nancy

Peekaboo of the Space Needle & the ferris wheel.

View from our seats.  We were in section 342, row 15, seats 3-6. 

I spied Butch in the next seating section.


Our free Cano bobble head.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...