| Having fun at rehearsal. |
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Nutcracker 2016
Gabby just finished performing in her 8th and final season of Nutcracker today. There were two weekends of performances this year instead of one. We went to the opening show on Friday, December 9th, and were excited that Rozanne & her two girls were able to come watch Gabby perform for the first time. Gamma also came over from Spokane. We also watched Gabby perform on Saturday the 17th. Everyone enjoyed seeing her dance as Arabian Lead. This year she also danced in the Snow & Flower Corps and was the Governess. It was fun to pick out all the different roles that she has had. She has made so many fun memories over the last 8 years. Hard to believe we won't be going to Nutcracker next year to watch her dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment