| First tattoo! |
Monday, January 30, 2017
Gabby Turns 18!
It's hard to believe that it's been 18 years since this amazing, talented, beautiful, brilliant and 'tudy girl came into our lives! It has gone by in the blink of an eye! We love her more than words can say. Can't wait to see all the amazing things she will accomplish. Watch out world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment