Sunday, January 1, 2017

Here's to 2017....

Image result for new year images

Happy New Year everyone!  I'm happy to bid a fond farewell to 2016.  Not that it was a particularly bad year, but it definitely involved a lot of hard work & there were both ups and downs.   We got hit by more illnesses than normal & I think my back acted up more this year than it has in the past few.  On the bright side, our friends the Bass' moved back to Washington state & we eliminated our debt using Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps.

2017 will be very busy & bring lots of changes for the Connors household.  Gabby is graduating in June & will be heading off to college in the fall.  Still not sure where, but we know it will probably be out of state.  Corey is finishing up her junior year of college & then doing an internship this summer in Minnesota & possibly Alberta, Canada.  Scott & I will be selling our house in hopes of downsizing to a single level, much smaller one.  We have a few trips planned to Arizona (for Scott's 50th) & California (college dance auditions), and will finally put some stamps in our passports by traveling to Europe.   

We wish everyone a healthy, happy & peaceful 2017!


No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...