Saturday, February 25, 2017

Dash Point State Park Hike (#3)

This morning Scott & I went up to Federal Way to the Pac-12 Swimming & Diving Championship.  So fun to sit with other Cougars and cheer on the WSU women's swim team.  They did an awesome job!  Afterward, we grabbed a quick lunch then headed to Dash Point State Park to hike.  It is a beautiful park with over 11 miles of trails and beach access.  There were lots of people on the trail even though it was cold out.  I can't imagine how crowded it gets in the summertime.  I'm glad we got to check it out & enjoy some time outside before the rain sets in again.  Can't wait until spring!



Photobombed!

Little stream heading to the Sound.


It was really cold on the beach! I had to put my hood on because my ears were frozen.


There were lots of cool bridges on the trail.






We started out on this trail but then connected with several others. 

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...