Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Gabby Update

Hard to believe another Christmas is here!  It was a bit low key this year with Gabby gone, but we did get to see Corey & Terrell who came over for brunch.  There was a lot of yummy food and a few presents to open.  Somehow I ended up with most of the gifts.  I'm excited to try my new milk frother to make some London Fogs in the giant mug Corey gave me.  Scott and I are happy to have tomorrow off and hope to get outside if the weather holds.  Gabby attended a community Christmas dinner at the town hall in Dunedin and said that the food was good except for the plum pudding.  It's a pretty big event I guess.  The total this year was 520 guests with 160 volunteers.  That's pretty cool.  Here are some more photos from Gabby's adventures.  

Gabby decided to get her hair dyed.  She got talked into this color.  It looks good!




The two donkeys she watched one weekend.





View from a hike that Gabby did. She climbed 1800 feet in elevation!





Weird that Christmas is during the summer there!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...