Sunday, February 9, 2020

Gabby Update

Can't believe we're just days away from heading to New Zealand!  I'm so excited to see Gabby and to get away from work for a while.  It's been a stressful last few weeks and I really need a break from work and the weather.  We've had an exceptionally wet January with some local flooding this past week.  I am so ready for some warmer weather and hopefully some sun!  Wanted to post some more recent photos including the ones from the driftwood competition that Gabby was a part of a few weeks ago.  She was able to cash in on her win and took a river cruise, which she said was really cool and reminded her of the Jungle Cruise ride in Disneyland.   She also did a treetop walk which she also liked although unfortunately the weather was not the best that day.  But she managed to get in a good workout...there were a lot of stairs!



It really does look like a manatee!

Life's a beach!





























No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...