Monday, August 28, 2023

Train Wreck Hike

Our second hike was the Train Wreck Trail.  When I was looking up things to do near Whistler, this came up on many sites as one of the trails not to miss.  We are so glad we didn't! It was really cool to see the old train cars from the 1956 wreck all covered now in colorful graffiti. We also encountered an unexpected suspension bridge, which was cool.  The trail is 2k in and out with moderate elevation gain. It is definitely worth a stop! 


A bit of history about the train wreck.














You could actually climb inside some of the cars; I went into this one and even the insides are covered in grafiti.






Me on the bridge on the way back.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...