Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Nova Update

Lots of changes since the last Nova update. She is now 7 months old! Wow!  She has now started eating some solid food. Her favorite food is definitely Greek yogurt, but she's also had zucchini, scrambled eggs, avocado, sweet potato, banana and probably a few things I forgot about.  Corey won't let me give her gummy worms yet, but that day is coming!  She is finally starting to sit up by herself and her sweet personality is shining through! What a happy girl she is! At her weigh in yesterday (at home) she was roughly 13 pounds 2 ounces and 27 inches long. She is going to be a tall girl!  Good, I will need to have her reach things for me as I shrink in my old age.

6 months! Her half birthday. 


With her pals Carrot & Peas.


27 weeks!

That face!

28 weeks!

29 weeks!


30 weeks!


7 months old!

31 weeks!


Ready to eat!


Her fav-Greek yogurt.



Concentrating very hard on that spoon!



That is the cutest milk belly and the cutest baby ever!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...