Thursday, February 8, 2024

11 Months Old

Nova turned 11 months old today! She now has two teeth on the bottom front.  They came over yesterday and we took the puppies for a walk.  She loves being outside and seeing all the new places in her stroller. She waves to people like she's a princess. She is just so much fun to hang out with! I love how she's babbling a lot.  I swear I heard her say "Mama" which makes Corey very happy.  

44 Weeks


She's getting quite mobile as you can see.

45 weeks






46 weeks






47 weeks



48 Weeks

There are her teeth!

11 months!


Twins!



Out for a walk in Fircrest.


Superstar!

This was the first time she tried out the front facing stroller we bought her.


No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...