Monday, February 19, 2024

Sequalitchew Creek Hike

We had a very wet hike this morning in DuPont on the Sequalitchew Creek trail. We’ve done this trail many times before, but I don’t remember it ever being that crowded with people and dogs especially in the pouring rain. I guess Washingtonians are a hardy folk. Of course, if we only hiked in good weather, we wouldn’t get many hikes in!  The trail was muddy with some large puddles, but we made it through. Nova was happy the entire time. She’s such a nature girl. The puppies were happy as well. 

Nova started on Corey’s back but she didn’t look comfortable so she got switched to the front.








One drenched 🐶 




No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...