Monday, April 29, 2024

Corey & Terrell Moved

While Gabby & I were up north having tea, Scott helped Corey & Terrell move into a rental house in Fircrest.  They are excited to no longer be living in an apartment.  It's a cute little 3 bed, 1 bath house located not far from Fircrest Park.  I'm sure they will be spending a lot of time there this summer since they have a tot lot for Nova. There is also a community pool close by, so hopefully she will get to take some swimming lessons, too.  

This was taken at the end of March when we walked by to check out the house & the area. They hadn't even been inside it yet at that point. 

Nova checking out the packed boxes in their apartment. She has started pulling herself up to standing recently!

This was on Friday when they got the keys and walked through the house.









With the new hat her Auntie Gabby bought her!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...