Monday, April 22, 2024

LeMay Collection

For Scott's birthday I had gotten him tickets to the LeMay Collection in Spanaway.  He had been there once before when he and Gabby learned to drive Model T's, but they didn't have a chance to look around at the exhibits.  On Sunday, we finally made it there.  I wasn't sure what to expect; I thought it would be just cars, but it was a whole lot of different collections. It was very eclectic!  It was a bit shocking to see things from our childhood as a collector's item such as our old rotary phones! It made us feel a bit ancient. Definitely a unique experience! 


The green Bug was definitely my favorite.






No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...