The girls had a dance recital today. Everyone did a great job. The girls danced twice. The first was a slower, ballet-style dance to "I Feel Pretty" and the second was a faster, jazzier dance to "Pocket Full of Sunshine". There were so many people at the recital that we didn't get very good seats. So I spent my time on the sidelines taking pictures. Unfortunately for me the girls were placed on the OTHER side of the room. That's pretty much par for the course as far as my luck goes! But I still managed to get a couple of good pictures.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
1 comment:
That's a great picture of the dance. Look at that form! I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment